Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pour down

Fetish Daydreams


Its a day like any other though today I'm given time to reflect after my morning routines.

Mistress has noted that my breathing is always in need of correcting; during my chores in the mornings I can sometimes be heard whimpering under the strains of my tightly laced corset. Taking in short hurried breaths while moving about my Mistress' home in 4inch (at least) heels, working myself up sometimes with excitement when She controls the remote plug I'm made to wear, teasing me and testing my concentration to the task at hand. Mistress delights in testing the limits of my dedication to Her and the household.

After my morning chores are finished Mistress shows me the outfit She's laid out for me to wear for the day. I'm kept in doll-mode most days - masked collared and usually hobbled to some extent. After serving Her lunch and tidying up the kitchen I'm instructed to return to my room and fetch a gas mask from the closet, after doing so, told to sit and wait for my Mistress to return. Its still early in the afternoon and most days an afternoon like this would be spent modeling on the webcam or playing around online in forums or in SecondLife.

Already suited up in my spandex aerobics outfit, sitting on the edge of the bed I examine the gas mask… Mistress must have something delightful planned. Already on edge with excitement its easy to let my imagination run wild with thoughts and desires - craving total encasement and submission. Perhaps I'll be squeezed into tighter than skin lycra, collared and restrained… placed inside my display box in the playroom just down the hall. Covered in the tight erotic material staring through the glass lenses set in the heavy rubber gas mask, hearing my breath pass through it's plug.. rhythmic breathing with just a hint of anticipation.