Sunday, November 24, 2013

Submergence


Red playsuit with toys.

When sometimes taken out for a private play party you never really know what to expect and that is part of the fun. While going you can know what you might be wearing (or not wearing) or how to behave and when to play or not. There will almost always be some trepidation in such things but that always comes with the unexpected. 

Suited up in my red zentai for a bit of play at a party. Enjoying every second of the total encasement and sensations of form fitted spandex across my entire body. Induced breath control regulated to short measured breaths from the tightness of my corset lacing and back out through my gas mask. Equipped with restraints on both my wrists (and sometimes my ankles) and always collared; ready for attachments like carabiners and shackles. Giving over more control or means to further objectify oneself. Heeled ankle boots completed the look but should've gone with go-go boots. Enduring a bit of pain play both intentional and not-so intentional but that's part of playing the role of a playful pain-slut outfitted in such a way.

You always wonder what goes on in the mind of someone across the room from you when in fetish-doll mode. Obviously they aren't in your mind or body so they can't know the good feelings your experiencing from the encasement and restriction. Some might not understand while others are intrigued. One random party goer stood right in front of me just eying me top to bottom for a moment while I was standing next to my Domme. He spoke to Her about me and complimented me. I like the presentation aspect, not being a spectacle so much but for lack of better term - sometimes that can be the case. Being on display while clad in fetish doll finery like you're packaged for titillation and kinky thrills... that's what its all about.