Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Daydream(N)


In the last week or so I've been having a fantastic time dreaming up new ideas. Lately I've had a good deal of time on my hands since my day job is heading into a bit of a lull. I've been trying to focus my efforts on writing some new story ideas down as well as helping my Dom edit some of the photos from O/our recent shoot(s). I haven't made much of a dent in the photo editing, my photo manipulation skills are nowhere near the level of my Dom's skills. She's able to do all sorts of amazing things not only with color correction but also cleaning up all the little things that take away from photos; red eyes, unsightly power cords in the background, streaks on mirrored surfaces ect ect. To see Her work at photo editing is pretty amazing and seeing the finished product is always jaw-dropping. Seeing Her work on Her craft is always fascinating and seeing Her further hone Her skills and being part of that process as a photographic subject is such a delight.

Like I said, I've been doing a good deal of dreaming lately. Sometimes the dreams come super vivid while I sleep and other times they'll just creep up while I'm spacing out at the day job. Some of what I've been dreaming about involves new photo shoot ideas. With both eyes on the future now I've been trying to think of new ways to promote myself as not only an artist but also as a fetish-doll. One thing I'd really like to do is finally produce a fully realized portfolio for my fetish-doll persona, this is something I've needed to do for sometime but for whatever reason I haven't seen it all the way through. For the first time in a long while I have a lot to be excited about in terms of what the future might hold.