Monday, April 4, 2011

Latest Photo Shoot


"Cooling off after the photo shoot 4-1-11"

It's been a long time coming. This past weekend I finally got to spend sometime in front of the camera doing a really fun photo shoot. It's been a while since I've been able to take advantage of time and have the stars in perfect alignment. My Domme had purchased a new portraiture lens for Her digital SLR camera and She wanted to do a photo shoot ASAP to try it out. Not only did W/we get to try out Her new lens but W/we also got to catch up with some good friends and do the shoot (and hopefully future shoots) in their private playroom in their home! W/we hadn't seen these friends in what felt like a really long while, not since the Fetish and Fantasy Ball all the way back in October of last year, so it was really great getting to see them once again and socialize. My Domme allowed me to bring whatever outfits I'd like to wear so I ended up really OVER DOING it and brought a ton of stuff to change into; in the end I only managed to do two costume changes in O/our abbreviated shoot.

Pictured above; is me in one of the "modes" I was able to try for the shoot. Months and months ago I had purchased a handmade female mask from Rubber Lenna - you can check her work out in the February Issue of Hot Girls Magazine. I had ordered this particular mask such a long long time ago - way back in October of last year, and it'd taken THIS long for me to finally give it a proper test drive. Why such a long delay? Well for starters it a lace-up mask, which for me is difficult to lace properly alone and unless it's fitted correctly I wouldn't want to dare be seen in it... vanity is such a silly thing. Aside from that another reason I wanted to "debut" it around other people is so that I could get a better idea of how it looked on me in each and every dimension. Thankfully with the help of my Domme and O/our friends I was able to test it out. Sadly I don't believe this mask is for me. It cost me a pretty penny and though I think it's really beautiful, the fit on me is pretty poor and the comfort level inside of it just isn't there for me. W/we took a good number of shots of me in it before I had to "tap out" due to comfort reasons and I did really like a couple of the pictures of me in it so hopefully I'll have those to share eventually.

O/our friend's playroom was wonderful, so cute and simple - a very cozy environment to shoot / play in. The first thing that blew me away when I entered the room was the color of the walls, they were painted up in this really majestic purple! I'm told the purple was a "Disney color" that O/our friends had selected from a home decor store. They had several pieces of bondage / dungeon furniture which I got to pose on and a whole closet filled with toys and assorted gear. The room was very lovely and it even had it's own A/C unit which was put to good use. Often times when I'm dolled up or in total encasement I'll tend to over heat, especially in the summer time, and this time was no exception. Due to being laced up tightly in my mask I found myself quickly overheating and had to be released from it rather prematurely. Having it's own climate control in the room was nice cause at my request the temperature was brought down to the subzero level. W/we had at our disposal two little lights which I don't believe were photo-floods but they sure did a nice job. High definition cameras with their super high resolution are pretty unforgiving but the image quality they deliver is impressive to say the least. I can't wait to sit down with my Domme and go over all the shots and edit them through judicious use of Photoshop! I hope to have more and more pics to share in the coming weeks!