Monday, April 25, 2011

New Pics from 4-1-11


Subzero - Lycra Doll

So after a few weeks of tooling around with the photos from the latest shoot I now have a couple more photos to share. My Domme sat down with me and W/we went over all the pictures finding the ones W/we thought came out looking the best. I also developed a "logo" for myself to identify my images as my own. My Domme had encouraged me to create a form of watermark for any images of me that might find their way out there in the world. I also wanted to create a logo for use on my upcoming website and as something I could use to "brand" anything creative output I do under my doll persona. Again, this was such a fun shoot for me; basically just "dolling it up" and having my eyes get all spotty from all the repeated flashes of the camera. I've already started working on ideas for the next installment of pictures which I hope can be shot soon!