Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Participation Required


Late in July I had the the good fortune of taking part in an evening of photography and play. Lady Ice Queen (LIQ) allowed me to be in a few snap-shots in and around Her lovely home / dungeon. I'd gotten the call from my Dom asking if I was available to shoot and though I've been feeling rather out-of-sorts lately I couldn't pass up the chance to get out of the house and have some fun. Armed with Her camera my Dom, Ms. E was able to take some photographs for LIQ. They've been friends for a while and I've personally known LIQ for a few years now. Events conspired to have two subs encased in zentai; pictured above LIQ (middle) and Her sub (right) - along with myself (left). It was a lot of fun having a counterpart featured in a few of the pictures, "girl and boy zentai" as Ms. E put it. W/we all had a wonderful time shooting and playing.

I was complimented on my posture and confidence in doll-mode. One thing is for sure - being encased and especially with your face obscured by various masks/hoods it becomes difficult to get around. It can be especially challenging when you're in a new environment and trying to navigate alien surroundings. Thankfully I've kept up with my heel training and the lighting that night was ideal (for me at least) to see through my hood. It's always nice seeing others enjoying zentai or encasement in general, even if it's just someone out and about as Green Man. I especially like it when zentai is used in anything artistic like a photo shoot, acting, modeling, advertisement and entertainment. Adventures in encasement: Got to love it.