Thursday, June 7, 2012

Captive Subject


LIIØ stream capture


Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 14:45:32 +0009
From: stilbale-674@opmail.net
Subject: Photographic Surface (Lycra Love) 

Arriving at my place you quickly enter. I tell you to unpack your things and dress as I command. The first outfit: tight long sleeve lycra bodysuit, ultra-shiny tights, towering heels. You are locked in your outfit told to kneel told to wait.

I touch you, running my hands around the mask over your face. You are totally encased in tight lycra, a fetish toy. You are here to be my plaything my amusement. For the weekend you are my photographic subject, posed and made to model, to stay in a world of submission where sound and touch will dominate you. 

After setting up the first scene I pose you. I tell you to model this way and that, stand and gesture like so, lay across my lap to be spanked. Eventually I put you in the bedroom hogtied and gagged, you struggle in vain to escape my ropes. Robbed of your senses and kept as an object for a time while I set the next scene. Later on you find yourself in front of a green screen. You stand and move in settings and scenes I have created on the computer. Enjoying your time in a virtual playhouse as I film and photograph you more. You love to model to flirt and tease the lens. Kept like this losing all sense of time, enjoying every moment. 

You are instructed to change; black wet-look zentai with custom options. Still gagged I tie you, arms laced tightly behind your back, frog tied so helpless on the bed. I desire to play with my fetish toy. My attentions are both painful and pleasurable. 

Tired I pack you away in the closet I've prepared to house my weekend companion. A little lycra doll for me to play with until I am satisfied. Your only concern is pleasing me and being my fetish bondage model. Only if you continue to please me will you be allowed a little pleasure of your own. My toy box is extensive all manner of devices, the means to stimulate you, to pleasure your body. Think of the rest of your stay, the total restriction and utter bliss as my fetish doll / model.



** *** ** * ** *** **

It has been a while since I've posted anything new here or anywhere really. Seems as if lately there just isn't enough time to go around when it comes to activities outside of the day job and general life stuff. The story above was sent to me from an online friend who is also a doll enthusiast, though not into becoming a doll himself he is what you'd call a "doll-maker" as he likes the idea of owning and caring for a doll. He proposed the idea for a short story involving photography and enforced heel-training. I liked his story well enough and it prompted me to make a new short vid which you can view here.