Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday Play Dates

Today I find myself outfitted for playtime in my blue zentai, cap sleeve leotard, gas mask and restraints. This is one of many looks I'll find myself suited up in during a scene and after. My restraints remain locked pretty much from the moment I'm finally secured in any given outfit up until my playmate deems it time for a costume change or a break. The knowledge that I'm unable to so easily leave doll-mode always creates a wonderful psychological dynamic for me; giving me the opportunity to really revel in being a fetish plaything.


Playtime today doesn't start well into the evening but here I am outfitted and ready to go nearly six hours before hand. I've spent most of today encased in my lycra skin and going about many mundane activities while in doll-mode. A good portion of the morning and early afternoon was spent modeling and chatting online via webcam, a few people saw that I was online and broadcasting on my webcam so they asked to be invited to view. The majority of those who watched me today were online friends who have regularly seen me in lycra doll-mode, but I had a couple people who've only ever seen photos of me in such a way and had never gotten to see me live and typing to them. It always makes me laugh when people ask "Can you see alright in that hood?" and I'm always quick to reply "It's limiting but not terribly so." Another regular question is, "Are you able to breath alright?" and the answer is YES, I can breath just fine. The zentai suits which form the base of many of my outfits are very comfortable and I'm accustomed to actually sleeping in them and spending considerable time encased and restrained. The life of a fetish bondage doll is never boring... at least not when your being played with and loved. Outside of my fetish doll persona life can get pretty boring.

Last night all I could think about was the varieties of ties and positions that I would be put through tuesday night, the different methods to restrain me and keep me helpless and dependent on my partner. Rarely if ever can I imagine something like that and have it live up to it's potential, like the construct in my mind is way over blown at times. I've gotta say my all time favorite tie has got to be the hogtie. Early on it was one of the first "proper ties" I got to learn and experience and it's endured as being the one that I fancy the most. The great thing about bondage and especially with rope work is that it seems to have an almost infinite life to it. Ever pick up a book on knots and rigging? There's rope work and knots out there that blow the mind! Pictured in the photos in this post you can see my ever present locking rubber wrist restraints NOW with new D-ring attachments. I really love 'em... adore the jingle jangle they make as I move about outside of bondage and I appreciate how versatile they have been. Not everything has to be locked with a key - sometimes it's the clips and clamps that hold this world together ^_^