Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sequencer


"Until you value yourself, you won't value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it." - Scott Peck

Finally getting the chance to complete a new blog entry. Lately I've been running myself pretty ragged with multiple projects and crazy ideas. Time, as they say keeps on slipping. Sometimes when I find myself going full tilt one of the following usually happens; A.) I burn myself out by expelling my last reserves of energy, B.) I get a lot accomplished and continue to fly high, C.) both A and B can occur - accomplishing a lot and being productive at the expense of all my energy.. we'll call it a life force. A burst of thought can sometimes having me throwing myself into any different directions. I'll often tell myself, "work hard and play harder." and that's good enough to get me through a long work day / week, only then I realize that when it comes to the "play" part I'm just not feeling well like I used to. It's felt like I'm scrapping the bottom of the barrel just to find that extra caked in goldmine of energy and fuel somewhere in the bottom of my reserves. Balancing my social life hasn't been a problem for a really long time now but with new commitments and a new relationship I've found there to be a good deal of change and adaptation going on.

It's been awhile since I've had the time to get moving on making a new vid. My newly acquired jeans provided the wardrobe motivation I needed and the fact that I haven't made a new vid in like 6 months kinda tripped an urge in me. I had fun with it but found it frustrating and laborious - not like before, this time it's like I'm out of practice or something. Any ways you can check it out here; Denim Doll. I hadn't worn my skin tone zentai in a long time so I figured I'd pair it with my new jeans. The part I had the most fun with of course was actually suiting up, at times it can be a pain but for whatever reason I seem to get into it - literally. Between throwing myself into my day job, riding a creative verve, trying to better myself and spending my true free time making a relationship work, theres a lot of stuff which falls between the cracks. I haven't had much time to game or get to reading some new books I've picked up from long ago but still haven't gotten to. I've been riding on some pretty intense emotions lately so early this week I wanted to de-stress the best way I knew how. I also got in some much need time vegging out catching up on some shows and button mashing on my system controllers. I recently got a Wii and I've been playing Super Smash Bros. but I try to limit the time as I seem to get sucked into stuff like that and before I know it an entire afternoon is gone.

I hope to have a cool new photo shoot going on eventually. There's been a few wonderful ideas floating around as far as shoots go and it's only a matter of time. One or two ideas call for a wardrobe upgrade so they're sitting on the back burner for now. It's been a goal for awhile now to get featured in Hot Girls Magazine simply as a way to promote myself and share my longtime interest in dolling. I know so many awesome dolls and personas now from discovering them through Hot Girls Magazine. I'm going to try my hand at writing something to submit to them and along with that I hope to have a few new photos that may or may not tie in with the narrative. My last true photo shoot seemed to garner favorable comments from people on Dolls Pride and other sites so I'm hoping the next shoot I do will come out just as good if not better. I was down on myself for like a stretch of 2 months cause I felt sorta bad that I hadn't done any new vids or photos - I get alot of enjoyment out of doing them and use the process as a fun outlet. My writing partner in plot collaboration just recently joined the land of the living and got back in contact with me online. I'm hoping to finally polishing off the four-part story we were working on a while back then figure out a way to film it and bring it to life. Such noble dreams.