Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Vid UpLoaded


I finally got around to doing a new vid for my YouTube channel. Yet again I had someone put in a request of something they'd like to see more of in my vids - in this case they requested for me to model my fetish knee boots. Going through my uploads one thing is apparent; I never seem to feature anything bellow knee level (if even that) and only once have I shot a vid showing me wearing my Danskin triathlon suit. So the request came in for me to make a new vid featuring me in my triathlon suit and my knee boots in all their 5inch heeled glory. You can view it here - "Triathlon Suit 2" was enjoyable to make cause up until I made it I hadn't suited up fully in a couple weeks. It was just nice to lounge about fully encased and just shutout the rest of the world from my mind. Yeah, sort of indulging in the whole escapism deal which I know can be dangerous if taken to total extremes but it's something I felt I really needed after having a very hectic week at work and not feeling all that well mentally.

Finding the time to suit up in doll-mode and just "tune out" is one of the few pleasures I've been able to indulge in lately. I've been in a pretty bad place mentally and it was really enjoyable to feel myself totally encased in lycra, locked in, posing and mincing about in my fetish boots. If you take note in both the vid and the two photos posted here you'll notice that I have my locking ankle cuffs strapped on around the lower part of my boots... a pretty effective way of enforcing high heel training, huh? On top of that my locking wrist cuffs and collar kept me encased for a good long while. I suited up rather early in the morning for this after setting up the webcam, after filming two separate vids and uploading them into my video editor, I managed to stay encased for over 5hrs. After all the shooting was done I simply walked about the house in my boots for a bit before retreating back to my room where I laid around on my bed and blissed out on the whole feeling. In truth I enjoy the act of suiting myself up but I really miss the whole aspect of enforced doll-mode and the thrill of playtime with someone else holding the keys to my locks and the lead connected to my collar. I hope someday soon I'll have a playmate to suit up with.