Monday, November 1, 2010

Fetish and Fantasy Ball: Aftermath


So last Saturday night was the Fetish and Fantasy Ball. This was the 2nd year back to back that my Domme and I attended this great event here in Las Vegas. Last year was so much fun and this year was fun packed as well. We went together with a couple friends of ours and met up with some others while there. I was pretty unhappy with my costume this year but it didn't seem to really matter; all the shortcomings of it were completely missed by the majority of the people attending in costume. My big problem was that the sleeves on my blk metallic zentai suit were all kinds of messed up but with the help of my Domme I found ways to correct the problem slightly. Pictured to the right is my Domme and I in costume - my Domme assembled a great outfit for the night and had such a cute hat to top it all off. She looked wonderful! For most of the night I was forced to really trust her with leading me around as I wasn't able to see all that clearly in all the darkness that pervaded the venue. I feel really bad about that - had I been able to go with the suit I wanted to I would've been able to get around on my own well enough. I must have bumped into various things more times than I can really count - I know I bumped into a chair for sure which left a bruise on my leg but other than that I seemed to get through the night okay. My outfit was well received by alot of people and just like last year it seemed we couldn't go more than a couple feet in any direction without someone trying to stop us for a picture opportunity! I always feel really proud and flattered that anyone would think that highly of my outfit to take a picture but just like last year - getting stopped every couple of steps to take a picture and dealing with people's inability to set flashes and wait on them it gets kinda tiring. Still as I say it always feels good having people comment in a positive way and want to take a snap-shot.

We arrived with a couple friends in tow and eventually met up with some others while we were there. Our friend Kambria hooked up with us there - last year she met her future boyfriend there at the Fetish and Fantasy Ball and he was there as well, so this event was their 1st year anniversary together! We also met up with our friend Pink Pony and his wife and spent alot of the night walking around with them and taking pictures. There were alot of wonderful costumes this year and I feel pretty bad about not being able to fully see them through the hood of my suit but my Domme took alot of good pictures so today I'm able to see some of the great sights that I managed to miss. Sadly my time at the party was limited; the following morning I was due at work very early in the morning and unable to call off. We got to the ball around 10pm and I ended up having to duck out around 2pm. My Domme managed to walk me to the elevators at the parking garage and I walked out to her car myself but not before getting a couple more whistles from passers by and taking one more photo with a group of people walking in. I ended up undressing out at the car and getting 2hrs of napping in before we left. The next day I was totally fried and had a hard time functioning but managed to finish strong only to come back home and sleep for 16+hrs!! In the end I had a great time and hope we can attend again next year - and I hope next year to have an outfit I'm totally happy with!

GOOD TIMES