Thursday, August 19, 2010

Impromptu Photo Shoot


A good while back I got the chance to do a photo shoot with my Domme and her good friend. I can't for the life of me remember how far back it was when we actually met up one night for it but I know it was months ago. A couple weeks back my Domme mailed me a couple of the shots from the set she took featuring her friend (such a lovely person) and me in lycra doll-mode encased in my black zentai and collared. Pictured here to the right is one of the photos we took, that night we much have taken like 60+ shots of the portion with me suited up. I had so much fun doing this shoot cause I love it when other people are involved in the pictures and scenes with me. My Domme, Ms. E is a wonderful photographer and she has a website; Fetish Submission.com, it features her fetish photography. Her site deals mostly in the foot fetish variety but she has some other sets that are outside of all that including the few that I'm featured in. Photo shoots are so much fun to do and this one we did was no exception; I got to be suited up and collared and I felt just like a doll being played with. I guess that's one of the biggest draws to doing shoots and vids, when I'm under the direction of someone else and being posed and positioned in such a way I guess it really just puts me in that "doll mindset" and I truly enjoy it. It's one of greatest dreams to be a fetish bondage model like Nicci Tristan - though I could never dream of being anywhere near as beautiful as she is. It just seems like such a fun life to lead and you just know she has major fun doing what she does. She's one of my idols along with other TGirls who've managed to make a name for themselves in the world and get everyone's attention. I really hope one day I can do the same. A new photo shoot is long overdue. I think it's high time we did something about it!