Monday, January 31, 2011

Variations On a Theme


Photo by Ms. E

It's been a while since I've had a chance to post anything. I've had a few ups and downs in the last two months but I haven't had much to blog about that I haven't already beat to death. I have this account so I can relate feelings, ideas, events and just general musings, though all to often I fall into the trap of retreading the same negative feelings and ideas that cross my mind. This post should be about something positive.

The photo above was taken by my Domme awhile back when we did a wonderful photo shoot with a mutual friend of ours. I remember having so much fun doing the photo shoot that night and remember there being a bunch of great shots; some of which I've posted on here before. This morning I checked my email and found Ms. E had sent this picture to me and it simply made my day! I love how it's leeched of pigment except for my little heart tag on my collar. So many people will see my collar tag and some get curious as to what it says... it has my name up top, and below that reads:

"Slutty Pet - Property of Ms. E"

Something else positive I can relate; last week I had an abundance of time off from work so I used that time to good effect... or at least so I thought. I managed to get a ton done around the home cleaning-wise and organizing, but I was also able to spend a good portion of time in doll-mode. It really felt good to just turn off my thought process and just slip into being a doll for a period of time. It's a close as I'm able to get to a meditative state since it involves an almost self imposed behavioural adjustment. I was able to spend some time online posing and modeling on my webcam and enjoyed being "posed" and "manipulated" by a good friend via a chat dialog. I guess alot of people wonder, what kind of satisfaction one can get from being a doll? Well I know with me the time spent last week in doll-mode was enjoyable to just shut my mind off and obey commands given to me. There's times when I like to just sit in front of the full length mirror that is my closet door and just be a lifeless object, just as there's time I like to be given the chance to move about and "perform" actions on command. Of course nothing compares to being a "plaything" and being enjoyed by another in person - though I haven't had the pleasure of that in a long time now.